Wednesday 22 August 2012

Wednesdays Top 5:

Wednesday again! This weeks top 5 : Statement Necklaces.
Im a big fan of statement necklaces, the perfect way to liven up any outfit! Especially lovable worn under shirt collars <3
(From left to right)

Chunky Triple Chain Necklace:  Omg I have worn this to death, so much so that ir has discoloured and tarnished. I got this probably 5 years ago now in a Topshop sale, I'm pretty sure I paid about £3.50 and I've had about  a millions pounds worth of wear out of it! People always comment on this beauty!

Topshop Pony Chain:  If you read my blog regularly you'll know I got this recently, its just sooo cute and can make any top look special! A definite favourite in my life.

Topshop Multi Skull Row Necklace: I paid £2.50 for this gorgeousness, I love it & like the plain gold version which I also own, its an amazing piece.

Topshop Double Row Spike Necklace: I dont even know what it is I love so much about these spike necklaces. I think its the fact theyre pretty rocky and edgy, but the pink just girlies it up a bit! T blue version I have is also amazing! They go with anything!!

Chunky Gold Belcher Chain: Right, this sexy necklace I got from TKMaxx like 6 years ago...I dont actually think I had it off my neck for 3 of those years! I think it was about £14.99?!?!?  Its got such an 80's vibe I love it! Amazing quality, still in perfect condition :)



Bambi xx

59 comments:

  1. I'm necklaces mad too! I love everything with spikes and skulls! Beautiful post! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post :D
    Your blog is amazing!
    Would you like to follow eachother?
    Love,

    Anne
    movieanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love all of them, especially the pony one - its so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awh i love the pony necklace; so cute! I have the skull necklace from Topshop in a silver and gold & love it !xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeh its lovely! have a look in ur topshop it might still be available x

      Delete
  5. LOVE the spikes and skulls! gorgeous pieces, i want them all! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 3 out of those five an dI wouldnt mind the other 2 ;] Love your style xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. ADORE your collection! the triple chain necklace is amazingg! If you ever get bored, I'd be happy to take it off your hands :D.

    Em

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're all pretty FIERCE!
    I'm in love with spikes at the minute,
    but that pony one is adorable aswell :3
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've been eyeing the skull necklace in Topshop for like yonks now, it comes in silver as well I think, I think its time I just got one now lol

    http://the-goldenmonkey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the skull and pony necklace!!!xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love the skull necklace and the skull necklace! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the spikey one best but they're all awesome xoxo

    Mypalaceofalice.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want all of these! you have good taste missus!
    laura xx
    http://ilikecrayonsxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all of them! :) My fave is the pony necklace, how adorable!

    Laura x
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love them all!!! Especially the skull, spikes and chunky one!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adore all of those necklaces especially the skulls :) x
    emilyintheafternoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oooo I love all of these! I'm such a jewellery fan!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all of these! particularly the spike one, and the skull one, ahhh I just need them all! x

    ReplyDelete
  19. The skull one and spikey one are amazing, brilliant colours and so stylish!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love all of them, the skull one is ...drooling! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the jewelry!
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute blog!! Thanks for stopping by mine :)
    -jasmine o.

    ChicSinCity.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The skull necklace is TOO cute! Great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  24. love all of these necklaces, especially the one on the left <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have a complete obsession with spike necklaces atm! Love the pink on your one, definitely adds something a bit girly :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love the Topshop skulls and spikes necklaces! x

    http://www.jenventure.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great blog!!
    Follow you:)
    Kisses!
    www.cristalips.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  28. You have amazing taste in jewellery. I absolutely LOVE that pony necklace. It's lovely!

    x

    www.thethriftylookbook.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such amazing pieces! My favourite is the skull necklace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  30. so many pretty necklaces, the one on the far right is my fave! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  31. Gorgeous necklaces! I really love statement jewellery :) Thanks for the comments on my blog!
    Helen at Never Quite Elegant xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. in love with all the necklaces. look so great!

    xoxo milla
    http://blondhairpinkheart.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete
  33. I love the spiky necklace. I think the spikes make it rocky, but the pale pink gives it a girly edge. I would definitely wear this.
    Found your blog through your comments on others, and love it! Following on Bloglovin. x

    ReplyDelete
  34. Love these necklaces, specially the skull and spiked one!

    Dakota at thefashi0nistanextdoor.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete