Sunday 11 May 2014

May Be Mine?

Necklace - Zara £19.99
Pastel Pink Leather Bag - £45 River Island
Printed Kimono - £14.99 H&M
Printed Aztec Cap - £7.99 New Look
Lazy Oaf X Garfield Socks - LAZY OAF £10
 SINGER Chunky Platforms - £55 Topshop

May May May , I cannot believe we are on the 5th Month already, in 3 weeks time we will be nearly half way through 2014! Eeek. This is my May Wishlist, theres a bit of a festival vibe creeping in here, but I like it. How cool is the Kimono and the hat that almost matches?? weird coincidence but if I had them both I'd definitely wear them together with waves and huge gold hoops. Im really still diggin pastel corals and pale pinks because they're girly but they're not too in your face. Its been a bit of a rainy miserable week but hopefully this week will be a bit brighter and nicer, get out in those short sleeves hehe! Whats on your May Wishlist, anything similar?

Follow Hola Bambi
Bambi xx

17 comments:

  1. love the monochrome aztec print - very cool! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh those peach platforms are gorgeous - I love them xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know!! Topshop have got some amazing pastel shoes xx

      Delete
  3. Everything here is lovely, especially loving those shoes!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually thought that the cap & the kimono were from the same store. I loved that bag, so adorable and perfect for this spring
    cool blog you have here
    xxxx
    Check mine ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love kimonos at the moment! Can't get enough of them: I've bought four of them recently!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my those chunky platforms....get in my life x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the shoes and the kimono !
    Good wishlist. :)

    Herfashionempiretheblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your choices here, that bag and the Aztec kimono are gorgeous!
    Have a great week! :)
    cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Post. You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    Dear, I am following your lovely blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click it & comment

    ReplyDelete