Monday 20 October 2014

October Be Mine..?

Ci Collar - £19 Pieces // Grey Chunky Knit - £14.99 H&M // Dolce & Gabbana Por Femme - £61.50 Boots // Quilted Chain Handle Bag - £165 Love Moschino // Multi Faux Fur Collar - £35 ASOS // The Real Steal Set - £19.50 Benefit

The weather is definitely chilling down and I'm in jumper mode already. I literally cannot get enough of grey jumpers, I just think they're so versatile and go with a lot, especially if you're like me and own a lot of black haha. Its drawing near to the end of the month, this weekend coming the clocks go back so its time to get cosy - if thats not a good enough excuse to buy more jumpers , I don't know what is!!                                     If its faux fur - I want it...thats pretty much my motto of the moment , I adore this stole from ASOS. I've got three different brand new fur stoles hanging in my wardrobe already so its doubtful I need more...although I probably definitely DO need more. This wishlist will have to remain a wish for now, as the season to be jolly creeps closer and closer. Im going to try and only buy christmas gifts...try! What is your favourite item from my October wish list? Is there anything similar on yours?
Follow Hola Bambi
Bambi xx

21 comments:

  1. I love that grey jumper! It looks so cosy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. yasss, loving this! Especially the jumper and faux fur collar x

    http://lifeofacameo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect Autumn outfit!
    I love the fur collar!

    XO IMKE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set !
    xoxo

    www.sorananistor.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have that jumper and its worth every penny! I need the benefit set too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the Asos scarf, I'm thinking about purchasing it myself!!

    http://chionebrasiliahardy.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/black-white-and-denim.html

    Chione XX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looooove that jumper! Looks so cosy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the asos fur scarf, that's on my wishlist too! So cute :)

    beautyandtheb1.blogspot.co.uk

    B xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. That knit looks so cosy and super versatile like you've said! Lovely picks! :)

    Style Sunrise☀

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous post chick! That asos stole is perfection. I need a grey jumper in my life for Winter too!! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. That bag - need to put that on my Christmas wishlist!
    www.zeenaxena.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. <3333 amazing bag
    love it !
    http://karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete