Monday 23 February 2015

February Be Mine..

Feather & Embellished Platform Sandals - Ashish X Topshop // Mac Cinderella Lipsticks in Free As A Butterfly // Mac Cinderella Face Power in Coupe D'Chic //  Tortoise Shell Cat Eye Sunglasses - Asos // Kake 2 Pink Patent Shoes - Topshop // Cream & Wheat Medium Lily - Mulberry // Natural White Wide Jumper - H&M

Firstly let me just say that the Ashish X Topshop heels have totally blown my mind. I loveeee them! They're a bit pricey at £120, but they would definitely be a pair of shoes to treasure forever. I also really like the pink patent Kake 2's I think they'd be so wearable during S/S. Im a black addict and generally always gravitate towards black, but recently I've got so into neutrals too. The Mulberry Medium Lily is my dream bag, and this new cream & wheat version is beautiful. Im sitting tight in waiting for the MAC Cinderella collection to be released and if I dont get my mitts on this lipstick & powder I think I'll probably be devistated haha!
 Is there anything similar on your wishlist?
Follow Hola Bambi
Bambi xx

11 comments:

  1. Black has always been my fashion color of choice too, but I've been recently wearing more colors. The pink patent shoes are lovely.<3

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love This, it's a great wish list!! Really in love with the h&m jumper!! :) xx

    Queenmillie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  3. I’m in love with your blog! It was so interesting to read your posts and also I’d like to say that you have beautiful photos!
    p.s. new post - how I met Victoria Beckham http://www.dianacloudlet.com/2015/02/victoria-beckham-zip-pouch-met-victoria-beckham.html

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not usually a Mulberry fan but the bag could easily sway me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some amazing shoes indeed! Beautiful set you put together!

    XO Imke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dying over the Cinderella Mac products!! xx

    Abi | abistreetx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey!

    Sehr schöner Post und ich werd auf jeden Fall öfters auf deinem Blog vorbeischauen!
    Würde mich sehr freuen, wenn du mal bei mir vorbei siehst!


    Liebe Grüße,

    WMBG

    WMBG//Instagram//Lookbook//Facebook//Kleiderkreisel

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH my gosh them feather sandals are AMAZING! And I love all the Cinderella MAC collection, awesome wish list - I want it all! xxx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving those shoes.. super cute!

    ReplyDelete